How can you make sure you are happy?
How can you be happy 24/7?
To be happy continually, you have to do something different. One way is to enjoy every moment, smile, laugh (these are easy for me 😊)
Another one is keeping a gratitude journal. Every day, write down what you are thankful for.
To be happy continually we have to consciously do things that make you happy. For example, spending time with your loved ones, being present, and enjoying each moment.
Laughing helps you to be happy, and a benefit to laughter is it’s like medicine to the body. Laughter is good for you, makes you feel good, and does good for the body. Watch clean tv shows that make you laugh.
Reading is another way to create happiness. You could get the benefits of happiness just by reading about someone else’s.
Go outside and take a walk. If you are feeling stressed instead of happy, take a 20-30 minute walk to help alleviate the stress and give your mind a boost. Walking boosts stress-busting endorphins, which can reduce stress hormones.
Do things you do when you’re happy, even if you’re not. Experiencing positive emotions appear to have the power to neutralize negative ones (this is what we want 😊). Positive emotions can help you to be happy if you are feeling trapped or helpless in the midst of negative moods, thoughts, or behaviors. Do things that make you happy.
Participate in cultural activities. Visiting a museum or seeing a concert is another way to boost your mood and make you happy.
Have Are 9 Daily habits That Help With Happiness
1. Smile. You tend to smile when you're happy. So just smile 😊, even if it’s for no reason 😊
2. Exercise. Exercise isn't just for your body. When we exercise, the body releases chemicals that boost your sense of well-being and suppress hormones that cause stress and anxiety. Make sure to exercise, even if it’s to take a walk.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Research suggests how much we sleep is inextricably linked to our overall happiness. When we're sleep deprived, our risk for depression increases and we're more likely to experience higher stress levels. Mak sure to get your sleep in 😊.
4. Eat with mood in mind. Unfortunately, the food we eat affects us. Learn to eat foods that make you feel good.
5. Be grateful. Gratitude is associated with greater happiness. Gratitude helps you feel more positive emotions, more good experiences, thus being happy.
6. Give a compliment. Compliments benefit the giver, as well as the receiver. So being complimentary helps us create a happier outlook.”
7. Breathe deeply. Deep breathing is a practice that enables more air to flow into your body and can help calm your nerves, reducing stress and anxiety, thus moving you to happiness.
8. Acknowledge the unhappy moments, and move on from them. Things will come up that can make us unhappy, but we can still be happy no matter what.
9. Engage in random, conscious act of kindness. Write a positive email thanking a friend or colleague, or compliment someone you admire on social media. Buy lunch for a friend. Pay the toll for the person behind you. Be creative J
Happiness is a part of victorious living.
Question: What are some of the things you to that make you happy?
We first have to recognize what it is that we want, then take steps to get it because it doesn’t just happen, we have to do something different. Making the conscious effort to be happy will make for a happy life 24/7.
There is always hope to being happy!
Get to know me more:
*Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://tinyurl.com/YouTube-Noreen-N-Henry
*Come to our “Overcomer Course” Saturday, April 17th at 12 p.m. https://tinyurl.com/Crash-Course-Way-to-Success
Ways to reach and work with Victorious Living Culture:
*Join our “Victorious Living Community.” Gain access to FREE resources: www.StartYourVictoriousLife.com
*Want to create the life of your dreams? Book a FREE 20-minute strategy session https://calendly.com/noreennhenry/free-victorious-living-strategy-session
Contributing Writer for Own It! Magazine
Click here to subscribe: https://py.pl/8WYkvUUCcDQ
Thank you for taking the time to read this week’s blog, and know that there is always hope to be happy.
Noreen N. Henry, Visionary Leader
Victorious Living Strategist
6x International Best Seller with18 Published Books
Certified John Maxwell Team Leader
Book link: “Victorious Living: Guide To A Happier Life” https://www.noreennhenry.com/product-page/victorious-living-guide-to-a-happier-life
P.S. Remember to join our Victorious Living community.
P.P.S. Also, remember to register for our overcomer Course: “Stuck Is NOT Your Story: Don’t Allow Food To Rob You Of Your Life.” Click here for details and to register: https://tinyurl.com/Crash-Course-Way-to-Success
Copyright © 2021 Noreen N. Henry